All Souls College
- The Old Bank Hotel - on the High Street: sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford
- The Old Parsonage - a haven of tranquility conveniently located a short walk from the centre of town
- The Buttery Hotel - Spacious and airy rooms on historic Broad Street in the heart of Oxford. Our tours start right outside!
- Number 36 B&B - elegant Victorian bed and breakfast in lovely Summertown, just north of the city centre. We pick up here!
- Coach & Horses - boutique B&B just to the east of the centre
- The Blenheim Buttery - in the centre of Woodstock: en-suite rooms decorated to complement the Cotswold stone and timber beams: sister establishment to that in Oxford. We will be pleased to collect you from here to join Tours A & D
- Experience Oxfordshire Whether you visit Oxford and Oxfordshire for a day trip, short break or holiday you will find plenty to see and do here
It was fantastic
Christian, Vienna, Austria "