All Souls College
- The Old Bank Hotel - on the High Street: sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford
- The Old Parsonage - a haven of tranquility conveniently located a short walk from the centre of town
- The Buttery Hotel - Spacious and airy rooms on historic Broad Street in the heart of Oxford, surrounded by dreaming spires, beautiful buildings, celebrated pubs, and a fantastic range of restaurants. Our tours start right outside!
- Remont Oxford - boutique-style B&B hotel located in Oxford, offering comfortable yet chic accomodation, modern facilities and easy access to the city
- Old Swan & Minster Mill - at the heart of the Old Minster village, between Oxford and Burford, with a history going back almost 600 years. Both traditional and luxurious accommodation in the Old Swan and more contemporary rooms at the Minster Mill. We will be pleased to pick you up at the hotel to join our tours
- The Blenheim Buttery - in the centre of Woodstock, offers en-suite rooms decorated in light colours to compliment the Cotswold Stone and timber beams: sister establishment to that in Oxford. We will be pleased to collect you to join our tours
- The Coach House, Bampton - B&B with beamed ceilings and elegant en-suite bathrooms - plus award-winning breakfasts - in an unspoilt Oxfordshire Cotswold village: location for the Downton Abbey village scenes in the TV series. We will be happy to deliver and collect Absolute Touring clients
- Visit Oxfordshire Whether you visit Oxford and Oxfordshire for a day trip, short break or holiday you'll find plenty to see and do here
Excellent service - thank you
Heidi, Seoul, South Korea "