All Souls College
- The Old Bank Hotel - on the High Street: sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford
- The Old Parsonage - a haven of tranquility conveniently located a short walk from the centre of town
- The Buttery Hotel - Spacious and airy rooms on historic Broad Street in the heart of Oxford. Our tours start right outside!
- Coach & Horses - new boutique B&B just to the east of the centre. If there are better rooms than this in our city we do not know where!
- Remont Oxford - boutique-style B&B hotel located to the north of Oxford centre, offering comfortable yet chic accomodation and easy access to the city
- The Blenheim Buttery - in the centre of Woodstock, offers en-suite rooms decorated in light colours to compliment the Cotswold Stone and timber beams: sister establishment to that in Oxford. We will be pleased to collect you to join our tours
- Visit Oxfordshire Whether you visit Oxford and Oxfordshire for a day trip, short break or holiday you will find plenty to see and do here
It was a lovely tour, I know we saw things that we never would have on our own. We really enjoyed the guide's extensive knowledge of the Cotswolds.
Sharon, Tualatin, Oregon, USA "