All Souls College
- The Old Bank Hotel - on the High Street: sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford
- The Old Parsonage - a haven of tranquility conveniently located a short walk from the centre of town
- The Buttery Hotel - Spacious and airy rooms on historic Broad Street in the heart of Oxford. Our tours start right outside!
- The Tower House - grade II-listed 16th-century townhouse on a quiet street in the city centre. We start around the corner!
- Number 36 B&B - elegant Victorian bed and breakfast in lovely Summertown, just north of the city centre. We pick up here!
- Coach & Horses - boutique B&B just to the east of the centre
- Remont Oxford - boutique-style B&B hotel located to the north of Oxford centre, offering easy access to the city
- The Blenheim Buttery - in the centre of Woodstock: en-suite rooms decorated in light colours to complement the Cotswold stone and timber beams: sister establishment to that in Oxford. We will be pleased to collect you to join our tours
- Experience Oxfordshire Whether you visit Oxford and Oxfordshire for a day trip, short break or holiday you will find plenty to see and do here
Excellent service - thank you
Heidi, Seoul, South Korea "